Background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Here's the sitch.

i have not been able to get on since we still do not have internet at the house and so every precious moment i get to get on i use for the really important stuff like family, school, and emails. Sorry for the let down but i am catching up! i still have tons to post about the boat trip, eges simit, and my trip to Bulgaria but i will get to that eventually i promise! right now i will do a quick catch up of my life...so fun.....

This is my last week with Zeynep. Its really sad and hard but i think it is for the best. Havva does not want to see me go and i am not sure if Zeynep knows what is going on but if not she will soon. all her friends already know from their moms or aupairs. Yudum told me not to say anything to her and her last plan of telling her i am going to the states for my sisters wedding (which was called off) is crumbling fast. I have spent the majority of my time at Zeyneps tennis tournament which consists of me sitting for hours in the hot sun and humidity watching a bunch of kids. I think i might shoot myself but it is the last day and tonight i am planning a dinner and shopping with some of the other aupairs. Hopefully they can all come!
Since i have been back from Bulgaria I have not had much time for anything. Basically I am with Zeynep 12 hours everyday which sucks. Yudum have been much more pleasant since i gave her my two weeks notice which was not what i expected but defiantly good. Kelly my bast friend here and the aupair for zeyneps friend Erin is leaving earlyer than planned. She was planning to stay until september but things worked out that her mom came to visit and now she is traveling with her and then leaving with her next week. I am really sad. I basically spent every day with her and now i wont see her anymore. she arrived in Turkey the day before i did and from the moment we met we were besties! so many good times. We are planning to spend her last day together (on MOnday) which also happens to be the 25th, a month before my birthday. She will not be here for it like we were planning on so we will have a early celebration which will include an amazing cake, the whole day to enjoy together (her mom is letting us have this last day to ourselves), and i am sure much crying as well. Last week i spent a day with her and her mom. We went again to the cistern and sultanamet area where we had the worst lunch ever (it took over an hour to get our food and they didnt even have my manti which i have been craving for two weeks!) and then we went to the grand Bazaar and the Spice Market. I came home that night to find myself locked out so i called April and hung out at her house and spent the night which was really nice. Since then I have met some great new friends in Kemer. Sarah, Roxie, and Monique and Maggie came back from vacations. Zeyneps cousin is here Seven who is really cool. She is 16 and really chill. Its been fun having her here and i think she will come out with us tonight.

so interesting thing happened. Yudum is planning to go to Bodrum with everyone on Monday, the day i was planning to move to my new family but my new family changed plans and they are going on vacation all next week and want me to start on the 1st so now i have a whole week free, work for one week, and then they leave to the states for another week. My plan now is to spend monday with kelly, and hostel it with Monique who is also quitting early. we might take a trip to Ephesus or some other cool ruins or something. idk it will be an adventure :)
well thats all for now.
take care!










No comments:

Post a Comment